Wednesday 20 January 2016

Jack of All Trades #2 - Games Art 15/16

Here is my one sheet for the 2nd term project. As stated in my previous post I am doing the 'Jack of All Trades'. I put together a quick character of what I want him to look like. I am still torn between whether I want the game to be made out of vector art or make it a side on 3D game. Over the next few days I will be uploading sketches on what I want the world to look like and also what I wish the UI to display.
One Sheet

Here are a few different variations of 'Flob'. I had some help from my girlfriend who showed me through the process of using Adobe Illustrator.
The character
This is how I would like the level to look if I was going to go down the 3D route.
3D Sidescroller
However this is how I would like it to look if I was to go down the vector based route.
Vector Sidescroller

No comments:

Post a Comment