Thursday 9 October 2014

Robot Homework - Visual Design 14/15

This is my first piece of homework for my visual design sessions. My task was to design my own own robot using traditional art skills.
I started by drawing out some ideas of animals but turning them into a sort of robot form. I liked the nuts and bolt aspect of my sketches and I also liked the sharp edges on my wasp design.
For my final piece I decided to go with an under water animal as I thought this was cool due to metal not actually being a great material when mixed with water.
Due to the water he has new parts and old rusty parts. I'm happy with how this turned out but looking at it now, I do think some of my lines could have been bolder to give the shark more depth.
Robot Sketches
Robot Shark Final

No comments:

Post a Comment