Sunday 6 March 2016

Worn Maroon Beanie - Personal Work

I have recently been playing the survival game 'Rust'. The only aim in Rust is to survive. To do this you will need to overcome struggles such as hunger, thirst and cold. Build a fire. Build a shelter. Kill animals for meat. Protect yourself from other players, and kill them for meat. Create alliances with other players and form a town. Whatever it takes to survive.

Rust!
After playing for a few days I noticed that they have a moderately active modding community and I've never really looked into making my own mods. What was even better was the SDK to make your own files are opened with Unity!

Icon
Sides
Back
I based the item off a beanie I own in person, the reason it is worn is because there is a chance that the item can be added to the game if the developers choose to include it and they state that for an item to get the chance to appear in the game they must be old and worn/dirty looking.

Here is a link to the item's page - 'Worn Maroon Beanie - Steam'

No comments:

Post a Comment