Wednesday 11 November 2015

Adding Detail (Triple A Asset) - Games Art 15/16

After getting my high poly to a stage I was happy and after having a bit of help from Phil to sort out the various problems that I had made for myself, I took it to ZBrush to add detail to the high poly.
I gathered a few images off google and made them into alphas with Photoshop and I also put together my own alpha to add a diamond shape to the front of the shoe.

Sole Alpha
Custom Diamond Alpha
Logo Alpha

With the alphas above and using surface noise to get a cloth like finish to the base of the shoe I got the following results. I'm really happy with how this worked out and it was worth the effort to make my own alphas as I don't think I could have got the same amount of detail by hand for example. 
Sole Alpha Applied
Logo Alpha Applied
Diamond Alpha Applied
Full High Poly Shoe

No comments:

Post a Comment