Thursday 26 November 2015

UV Unwrapping (Triple A Asset) - Games Art 15/16

In this stage I UV Unwrap my low poly model. However, due to getting some bad advice in a previous lesson from a friend I happened to merge my individual parts together. and then dyna meshed the object. This ended up filling in my whole shoe. (this can be seen in the picture on my previous post).

I then thought, why don't I embrace this mistake and make the most of it? So I planned to make the inside of the shoe filled with sand and at the final stage I was going to portray the shoe on a beach scene.

Anyway, below are my UV Unwraps. They were done quickly inside ZBrush due to my earlier mistake. It's not the best unwrap in the world but it will do for me.
UV Unwrap
Wireframe on Low Poly

No comments:

Post a Comment