Monday 18 April 2016

One Room #3 - Games Production 15/16

In this post I will post the pictures of my initial greybox, the purpose of the greybox was to get a feel of the scale of the level and to see if everything would fit in the space that we wanted. The initial greyboxes are supposed to be rough so I just used basic shapes.

Initial greybox
I showed these to Michael my team mate and he suggested a few tweaks to make the room feel a bit wider so I went ahead with working into it and replacing the simple shapes with higher poly models.
As you can see I created the initial walls and I also created a bookshelf and chair. I used the Unity editor to show off my models in these pictures. In my next post I will go into more detail about how I create my models.

Archway to bathroom
Bathroom to bedroom
Bookshelf
Table area
Looking out the cupboard
TV/Cupboard
Cupboard


No comments:

Post a Comment