Monday 18 April 2016

One Room #5 - Games Production 15/16

I was asked by Michael to send him some renders of the finished greybox so that he could do a nice paint over on them. So i rendered out the following images from Maya using the mental ray renderer.
With these renders Michael created some really nice looking concepts and this allowed me to know what sort of look and feel we were truly going for.

Bathroom render
Bed side render
TV side render

During the same week I decided to record my screen whilst I was working on a model for the game. I have sped up the video so that the footage was not way too long. Here is the final video (please excuse the awful resolution). I think this was a good idea as it shows people my method of modelling on a particularly hard asset to model.




No comments:

Post a Comment