Tuesday 19 April 2016

One Room #10 - Games Production 15/16

Here are the final screenshots of our game 'One Room'. Overall I am really happy with the final outcome of the game. I think the look and feel in particular is very close to what we wanted from the word go. In my opinion I think I managed to make the lighting look great and combined with the ambient occlusion script on the camera it makes the room pop. I think my models fit in with the style well and I also think they look good with their textures on. This was the first time I have had to make a whole project using the method I chose and I think I managed to pull it off. In reflection though I would have liked to get a bit more coding done so that the game would be fully playable. Regardless though, I really enjoyed this project and I couldn't have picked a better teammate to work alongside me. I feel we worked brilliantly together and helped each other out when one another needed it.











No comments:

Post a Comment